Is that golf slice causing you a major headache on the golf
course? Consider these tips for curing a golf slice and improve
(1) Many golfers have a problem with the slice and have found
help by taking lessons. Lessons are offered at most courses and
(2) Line up your golf ball on the heel of the club
at your address to promote a swing path that is inside out.
(3) Griping your golf club in your fingers can add distance on
your drive. You should take your golf club straight back during
your backswing, changing the swing plane on the downswing to an
inside out version.
(4) Go to the library or a book store
and find magazines or books that address the problem. Read up on
tips for curing a golf slice.
(5) Rent or buy a video
that has ways for curing a golf slice. Videos are good because
you can actually see the instructions.
purchasing a training aid.
(7) An "offset" driver may be
(8) Talk to other golfers and see what tips for
curing a golf swing they may be able to share.
with the golf pro at the place where you golf. Golf pros are
often able to help golfers who are experiencing the "slice".
(10) Practice, practice, practice. Work on your slice every time
you are at the course.
(11) Watch golfers on television.
Pay attention to the way they move and swing.
Sometimes it is mind over matter. You can try thinking about
your golf swing in a positive way. Don't get discouraged.
(13) You may need to focus on your core rotational flexibility.
You should be able to initiate the downswing with your lower
body so that your upper body does not get ahead of it.
Use these tips for curing a golf slice and look forward to
your next golf outing.
About the Author:
For a step-by-step method to curing a golf slice within minutes,